• Minor road maintenance e.g. pot holes will be assessed within 5 working days.
• Council are responsible to maintain Council infrastructure. Non Council infrastructure including arterial roads listed below are to be reported to Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI). Please click on the link below.
• Arterial roads in the Burnside Council Council area include Glynburn Road, Greenhill Road, Waterfall Gully Rd, SE Freeway, Kensington Road (Fullarton Rd to Penfold Rd), Penfold Road (Kensington Rd to Magill Rd), Portrush Road, and Magill Road.
• Urgent matters where there is imminent danger or a life threatening hazard please call City of Burnside on 83664200 24 hours per day for immediate attention.
• For major road failures please contact Council on 83664200.
• Capital works projects for Council roads can be viewed at the link below.
Your request will be assessed, scheduled and completed within 30 days. Thank you.