Report dumped rubbish on Council land Vandalism & Litter
Illegally dumped rubbish on Council land by unidentified persons
• Materials dumped on Council land will be treated as unlawful dumping.
• If the material does not pose a hazard or risk to the public, the items will remain on site while measures will be taken to positively identify persons responsible for the unlawfully dumping. If the persons responsible are positively identified, details will be provided to Councils Ranger Services for assessment.
• Illegal dumping is the deliberate disposal of materials onto public land without a licence, permit or approval from the relevant authority. It is a criminal offence, with a maximum penalty of $5,000.
• If you see illegal dumping activity on public land please contact the Ranger Services at the City of Burnside on 8366 4200.
• Please see the link below to City of Burnside website for waste, recycling and composting options.
Your request will be assessed, scheduled and completed within 14 days. Thank you.